Education & Training
I like to share skills to support people in creating their own ecological garden sanctuary. I facilitate and teach through practical and interactive workshops. It is hands on, outdoors or in polytunnels as much as possible. We live in a lovely temperate climate 52 degrees north of the equator where growing plants is easy enough, mainly due to our rain. So, assume that it will rain at some stage. Always bring rain gear and extra layers. There is no bad weather – just the wrong clothes!
- Biodiversity Gardening Skills
- Creating Natural Habitats
- Growing Food Skills
- Organic & Ecological Gardening Skills
- Propagation of Native Wild Plants
- Growing and Foraging Wild Plants Sustainably in Your Own Garden
- Seed Saving & Becoming a Seed Guardian
- Soil & Composting
- Harvesting Rainwater
- How to establish a Small Scale Food Forest
- How to Establish a Small Scale Native Tree Nursery
- Ecosystem and Habitat Restoration
- Nature Based Solutions
- Nature Connection Activities
- Improve Your Wellbeing in Nature
- Training Trainers and Educators
- Upskilling Programmes for Landscapers Making the Transition to Chemical Free Gardening
- Training in Citizen Science Monitoring, Recording & Reporting to the National Biodiversity Data Centre
Every client and every project is different.
I make the costings based on the work to be done for the project. Personalised/customised quotations available on request.
You can contact Niamh directly by email or submit your request using the form below.