Garden & Land Consultation
I like to share skills to support people in creating their own ecological garden sanctuary on their own doorstep. Do you need advice on growing more food and making space for wildlife? Are you completely new to it all and have some space that you want to look after as a refuge for nature? I am available to visit gardens and land; with a walk of the land to see what soil, plants, habitats and biodiversity is living there already. Discussion of possible actions to take to protect and improve the existing biodiversity. Sometimes this means doing nothing, getting to know your land, learning to see the habitats and land differently and approaching your work differently. Further services can be offered; like drawing a plan, making recommendations, advising on a timeline, priority projects; all with a permaculture approach.
- Visit to Assess Garden or Land
- Get to know Your Existing Soil, Plants & Habitats
- Advice on Actions to Take
- Biodiversity Garden Planning & Design
- Drawn Plan if Required
- Project Priority & Timeline
- Intentional Rewilding Approach to Gardens and Land
- Growing Food and Food Forests – using a Permaculture Approach
- Ecological and Habitat Protection, Restoration and Care
- Habitat Audit and Assessment
- Monitoring & Recording Habitats & Biodiversity
- Submitting Records to the National Biodiversity Data Centre
Every client and every project is different.
I make the costings based on the work to be done for the project. Personalised/customised quotations available on request.
You can contact Niamh directly by email or submit your request using the form below.