Who We Are
Our website address is: https://www.naturalwildgardens.ie
When you are using our website, we are the data controller.
Information we collect and why we collect it:
The information we collect via this website may include:
- The name, address, email address, and credit card information you supply when you sign up for the Seasonal Newsletter, fill in an Enquiry Contact Form or make a Shop Order
- We maintain your name, address and email address in a secure database
- We also gather information about how visitors navigate our website by using data gathered with cookies
We collect this information in order to:
- Provide services you request, ie. signing up to our seasonal newsletter or filling in an enquiry form
- Process and track your order from our shop
- Contact you about your order status
- Generally improve our customer service
If you sign up for the Seasonal Newsletter, fill in an Enquiry Contact Form or make a Shop Order on our site, you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. It is optional. These cookies will last for one year.
- When you use our contact us page on the site we collect the data shown in the ‘contact us’ form and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. The data is collected only for the purpose of enabling us to reply to your enquiry.
- Your IP Address, a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website only.
- If you use our contact us page, the information is retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- We do not share your data information with any third parties
Any personal information we collect from this website will only be used in accordance with data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018, as may be amended from time to time.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information We Share and Your Rights – Who we share your data with:
We have to contract with other companies for email delivery and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information required for them to provide their services.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. If you have signed up to the seasonal newsletter on this site, filled an enquiry form or have made an order; you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to email@example.com. We will need to verify your identity before issuing information.
For further information about your rights, please visit this site as a point of information:
Where we send your data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data:
The website security is enhanced by a specific plugin that monitors each and every change to the website itself, who made it, when and to what effect. This is particularly useful for monitoring for any unauthorised activity such as malicious attacks, in real time, to better ensure a timely response to any potential risk of a data breach. Additional security is provided by way of a paid-for security plugin with a range of features and hands-on technical support.
What data breach procedures we have in place:
We have an internal reporting system which is designed to comply with the legal requirements in the event of an actual or suspected data breach.
What third parties we receive data from:
We do not receive data from third parties.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
This does not take place on the personal data held on this website, either on an individual or an aggregated level.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Natural WIld Gardens and Niamh Ní Dhúill have complied with all CRO, tax, insurance and legal requirements to trade.
Updating Your Information
To update any information including your order information, name, email address, shipping address, or billing address, you may contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Updating my Information’ in the subject box.
Questions, Comments and Support:
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com with ‘Question, Comment or Support’ in the subject box.
Sinne le meas
Natural Wild Gardens